Audio Tape Playback/Duplication/Copying
- Generation of direct analog and/or digital copies of tape recordings. (Tape Copying, Tape Duplication)
- Generation of high speed direct analog and/or digital copies of tape recordings. (High Speed Tape Duplication)
- Playback of obsolete and unusual format recordings and generation of current format copies. (JBR Technology has a large inventory of obsolete and unusual format equipment to play these special recordings and has the capability to design and build custom playback equipment to recover all of the information on unusual recordings, if needed).
- Repair and restoration of damaged, old or fragile tape recordings and generation of current format copies to allow playback on standard equipment. (Repair and Restoration of Tape Recordings)
- Simultaneous copying of up to 24 tracks of multi-track logging tape recordings. (Original logging tape is played once and up to 24 communication channels (tracks) are copied simultaneously with time sync between the channels. This reduces the time required to copy multiple channels by up to 94%).
- Playback of off-speed and special low-speed tape recordings and generation of standard format copies to allow playback on standard equipment. (Speed Corrected Copies)
- Generation of redacted and/or composite copies. Required to remove prejudicial and some non-pertinent statements. Needed if large number of tape recordings are available and only want to play key parts. (Redacted Copies, Composite Copies)
- Rental of optimized playback/copying systems for use by the client on-site to review and make copies of recorded tapes. Equipment set-up, performance verification and necessary training to use the system is provided by JBR Technology.
- All of the above examinations can be conducted by JBR Technology on location. (Opposing side's office, prosecutor's office, etc.).
JBR Technology, Inc.
1971 Keswick Mews
Woodbridge, VA 22192