- Analysis of recorded material to determine if the material has been changed, altered, edited, re-recorded, etc.
- Analysis of recorded information (speech and non-speech sounds) to determine if a recording could have been made in a particular room (Advanced Authenticity, Time of Arrival Analysis, Reverberation Analysis).
- Recovery of low level background sounds (other speech, TV, radio, intercom, etc.) that may have been recorded along with the conversation to assist in determining where and when the recording was made.
- Analysis of recorded information to determine if a tape recording is an original recording or a copy recording.
- Analysis of recorded information to determine if a recording could have been made on a particular recorder.
- Review and analysis of scientific reports prepared by other examiners. The results will identify any errors or omissions and can be used to prepare cross-examination, etc.
JBR Technology, Inc.
1971 Keswick Mews
Woodbridge, VA 22192